Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Burnout

I really have no excuses because I am still very new to this, but I'm going through a little blog burnout.  Writing has become what English 315 was to me in college--painful!! Kevin was great to offer me a hand by setting up the last 3 posts of our trip to California separating and downloading all the pictures.  I mean, that's the hard part, right?!  Well, it's not.  It may be tedious, but it's easy.   It's the writing part that's hard.  But like I said at the very beginning, I'm a reader, not a writer and right now I'm enjoying a very good book which is much more enticing than sitting down to the computer and trying to invoke some writing creativity when my brain is half-dead from the days events of work, kids, meals, housekeeping, errands, etc.  So. . . here is one small paragraph until my energy, will and desire returns.  Who knows, maybe it will be tomorrow?. . .Yeah, I doubt it.       

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry. you don't qualify for blog burnout until you've been blogging for at least one year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I thought I might get some flack from those long-timers.:)

    ReplyDelete