Friday, January 16, 2009

Jumping on the blog bandwagon

First of all, I'm not a writer, I'm reader.  I love to read other people's blogs, but since some of my favorites haven't written lately  (hint hint Ellen:)), I'm filling up the "time" by starting a blog myself.  Don't laugh at my writing, though.  My sentences may not always make sense.  I am, however, a pretty good speller.  Just ask my 6th grade teacher Mr. Brown.  I was the 6th grade top speller.  Yes, I'm liking this blog thing already because it is a good place to brag about all of my accomplishments. ha ha, j/k.  Really I just want to show off my two wild and beautiful red-headed kiddos who entertain and exhaust me at the same time.  I guess I indirectly still want to brag :).   Well, that's enough for me tonight.  This one paragraph took too much effort.  Maybe I'll just have to post a lot of pictures and write just a little.  

3 comments:

  1. This will be good inspiration for me to post more! So much to say... so little desire... so little time. Alright, lets see some pictures of those kids now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Marin! I'm glad our harassment finally worked.

    ReplyDelete