Saturday, December 11, 2010

Do Jump!

Molly and I don't always get to have "girl's only" time, so when my tennis friend, Kim, e-mailed last night with a generous offer to go see Do Jump! today, I couldn't say "no." In fact, I said, "yes" without yet securing a babysitter for Keenan (Kevin was working)--That's how much I wanted to go! Having never seen a production of Do Jump before, I wasn't sure what was in store for us, but had heard rumors that the shows were very good. And the rumors were true! From the pre-show, money-soliciting tap-dancer, to amazing jugglers, aerialists, and entertaining actors/dancers/acrobats, Molly and I were laughing, clapping and singing (the crowd was included in the show as well) throughout. The fun was comparable to Cirque du Soleil, but in a more intimate, smaller-scale way. So enjoyable! Briefly I wished that I had brought Keenan, but then I quickly remembered that Keenan can't sit in a seat for more than 10 minutes! Some day, my boy. Maybe you can have a "boy's day out" with dad who was very jealous that Molly and I were going to go see this amazing show without him. Sorry Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment