Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to the ones I love:  Kevin, Molly, and Keenan.  (Don't worry, everyone else who reads this blog, I love you too :) )

To Kevin, my wonderful husband of almost 9 years.  I love you for your humor, your patience, your selflessness, your easy, good nature, your quick smile, your enthusiasm for life, and . . . .


in spite of your rejection of the Compton birthday tradition of the chocolate whip-cream cake (hee! hee!  trick candles!! :)


To Molly, my red-headed, 5-year-old beauty.  I love you for your silliness, your zest for life, your helpfulness, your contagious laugh, your innocence, your brightness, your fanciness, 
and. . . . 



in spite of dressing your brother like a girl and making him cry sometimes.


To Keenan, my bright-eyed, charming, almost 3-year-old.  I love you for your goofiness, happiness, tender yet roughness, jump all over us, good naturedness, and. . . .




in spite of your mischievous terrible twoness.

 Keenan decorating the bathroom.                      


 Keenan applying mommy's make-up.

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you family!  Love, Marin/Mom




1 comment:

  1. Ah, what a beautiful family you have! And they are very lucky to have you too!

    ReplyDelete